About our Vacation Care
We provide Vacation Care during the school holidays, which caters for the children of Epping Heights Public School and the wider community. Vacation Care is packed with exciting activities that take place both in and out of the centre. Our program aims to keep your children entertained during the holidays and ensure that they having lots of fun with their friends.
Vacation Care Opening Hours
7:00am – 6:00pm
New children attending Vac Care
If you have never attended Epping Heights OSHC before, you will need to enrol in the centre by filling out an enrolment form. (This is in addition to the Vacation Care booking and consent forms.) Please follow the link to view instructions on how to enrol and to download an enrolment form. Enrolments
Our April Vacation Care Program is out now.
To book Vacation Care
- Click here to book online
- Login with your previously supplied username and password
- Click on “Parents Menu” and “Vacation Care Bookings”
- Select the child, week and activity you wish to book
- Click “Add activity”
- Continue until all bookings are appearing on the right hand side
- Click “eMail Summary” to receive an email with your requested bookings
- Make payment (unless you are setup on Direct Debit) and provide your Netbank receipt and the permission form to your Centre Director.