About our Vacation Care
We provide Vacation Care during the school holidays, which caters for the children of Epping Heights Public School and the wider community. Vacation Care is packed with exciting activities that take place both in and out of the centre. Our program aims to keep your children entertained during the holidays and ensure that they having lots of fun with their friends.
Vacation Care Opening Hours
7:00am – 6:00pm
New children attending Vac Care
If you have never attended Epping Heights OSHC before, you will need to enrol in the centre by completing the enrolment process online. (This is in addition to the Vacation Care permission forms.) Please follow the link to view instructions on how to enrol. Enrolments
Our Summer Vacation Care Program Dec-Jan 2016-17 is now available for viewing!! Dont forget to return the Permission Note (found in the program).
Please see our staff at the Centre if you wish to view our risk assessments.
Bookings are now open and can be made via the Web Server.
PLEASE NOTE PROGRAM UPDATE:
Due to extreme heat conditions our excursion to the Calmsley Hill City Farm (18/1/17) has been cancelled.
We will now be attending Event Cinemas at Hornsby Westfield and returning for a pizza afternoon on this date. Apologies for any inconvenience.
To book Vacation Care
- Click here to book online
- Login with your previously supplied username and password
- Click on “Parents Menu” and “Calendar Bookings”
- Select the Edit week icon next to the week you wish to book
- Click “Book” for the days of the week you wish to make a booking
- Select the activity via the pop up listing and press ok.
- Continue steps 5 and 6 for any further days you wish to book in the week.
- Click “EXIT” You will receive a confirmation email of your required bookings so far.
- Continue steps 4-8 for any further weeks you wish to book.
- Make payment with VC included in the payment description (unless you are setup on Direct Debit) and provide your Netbank receipt and the permission form to your Centre Director.